What does it do
Math Equations allows you to take your typeset languages (ex - latex,mathml,ascii text) and convert them to images to use inside of your slideshow. Other features include the ability to reload a equation image and make changes and re upload to your presentation.
For this extension to work it requires 2 permissions.
- script.container.ui - This permission allows me to draw the ui that appears on the side of the screen.
- presentations - The presentation permissions allows me to interact with the google slides™ your working on. Which i use to add a image onto or i use to grab the image data from a selected slide.
here a video showing the permissions
How this extension works
How to create image
- Type in your math equation in a latex,MathML,AsciiMath format
- You'll see a small example of the expected output your going to generate
- Then click the copy button which will add the image to your google slides™
- Your math equation has been added and you can know place it where you need it.
How to modify a image that's been added
- If you want to modify a image, fist selected it in the presentation
- Then hit the bind button
- After you hit bind you should see your equation loaded back into the text area
- Know when you hit the copy button you will copy the image to the location of the image you selected when you hit bind
- Know a new button has been added called unbind. This button will unbind the image you've selected. Which will make the copy button go back to just adding a image